We know what it takes to survive and thrive as a nonprofit organization – so Cinnabar happily supports other local nonprofits by donating tickets that can be used as auction prizes at fundraising events. Due to the high volume of requests, we ask that you follow these guidelines when asking us to donate tickets:
- Your request must be written on the nonprofit’s letterhead.
- Your request must include the following information:
The name of your organization
The name and phone number of a contact person
The date of your event
Your organization’s nonprofit tax ID number
- Your request must be mailed or hand-delivered to our office. We cannot respond to requests that are made by phone, fax, or e-mail. Please use this address:
Ticket Donation Request
3333 Petaluma Blvd North
Petaluma, CA 94952
- Your request must be received at least three weeks before your event to allow processing time.
- Please send someone to pick up your donation. We’ll call you when it’s ready.
- Please note that some restrictions apply. Usually our ticket vouchers are for particular performances, and they may have an expiration date. Please read the certificate carefully and make sure your supporters understand what they’re bidding on.
- Please save postage and trees. We don’t need a thank you note.
- Please limit requests to once per year.
Thank you for thinking of us. Thank you for your service to our community. And good luck with your event!